Sunday, November 10, 2019

Sunday, November 10, 2019: On the Road Again

Maria and I arrived back in St. Louis after our New England road trip on October 29th. We spent the next couple of weeks relaxing and enjoying Halloween. For the first time in my adult life, I dressed for the occasion. I was supposed to be Gomez Addams and Maria was Him. She looked much better than I...always will!




We had a fun night.

We spent the remainder of the weeks relaxing and preparing the house for my six month absence. During our stay, the furnace died and I arranged for a new one to be installed while I am gone.

We left StL today, November 10. We drove to Morrill, KS and paid our respects to Terri and left her flowers. Maria left the sunflowers. Terri's rose bush is doing well. There were no dead limbs but dozens of spent blossoms.


Tonight, we are in Kearney, NE. Tomorrow we will arrive in Fort Collins where we will have lunch with Dave and Diane and then visit mom. We will stay the next couple of night in Estes Park.

No comments:

Post a Comment